Post Doctoral Fellowship – PDF (Child Psychiatry)
Applications are invited for admission into Post doctoral fellow-ship PDF in Child Psychiatry for Academic year 2018-19 from candidates in P.G.Degree (MD/DNB) in Psychiatry below the age of 45 years. Sponsored candidates with P.G.Degree in Psychiatry from PSU or Corporate Institutions and also candidates from Institutions affiliated to KNR UHS or Govt. Institutions can also apply. Sponsored candidates should get NOC from their Institution.
PG Diploma holders in Psychiatry, who worked for one year in a PG Centre/Institution are also eligible. Candidates, who studied outside the country, are also eligible, with equivalent certificate issued- by MCI, New Delhi with temporary registration certificate by MCI, New Delhi.
The duly filled application form (Hard Copy) should reach the office of the Director, Asha Hospital on or before 25th December 2018 and soft copy of Application form should be mailed to email@example.com to avoid delays.
- 2 PDF seats one Direct and one sponsored per year are available.
- The date of interview for selection will be intimated to the candidate.
Guidelines of PDF (Child Psychiatry
- Course duration of PDF (Child Psychiatry) is 1 year.
- The PDF trainee is required to work on a full-time basis during this 1 year period.
- The PDF trainee will primarily function as a senior resident carrying regular duties and responsibilities in services, training and research of the department of Child Psychiatry.
(a). Carry out a small scales of research activity during the period and submit the report at the end of 1 year.
(b). Submit duly filled log book
(c). Submit case notes of two supervised Psychotherapies.
Attend Extramural Postings of PDF
(a). Pediatric Neurology – 8 outpatient clinics – 2 weeks
(b). Speech Pathology – 2 weeks
(c). Behavior Therapy / Family Therapy – 2 weeks
(d). Clinical Psychology – 2 weeks
(e). Child protection Services (CWC, JJ board etc.,)
- 4 – 6 weeks
Award of fellow-ship will be by KNRUHS (Warangal, Telangana, at the end of 1 year based on Theory & Practical Examinations.
Click Here to download Guidelines and application form for POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP - PDF (CHILD PSYCHIATRY)