Patient Care at Asha
Asha Hospital has a staff of more than 150 caring and compassionate individuals are each dedicated to improving the lives of people living with mental illness and their families.
Asha Hospital is one of its kind in terms of service and quality for treatment of psychiatric cases. Being a well-equipped organization that caters to all avenues of mental health makes it a preferred choice for treatment of psychiatric illness amongst most of the major psychiatrists in the city for their psychiatric in-patient admissions. It is also the preferred choice for police and organizational referrals. Our TRAINED RESIDENT DOCTORS 24*7 are available round the clock to handle any crisis that our patients may face. The in- patient services at Asha Hospital are:
- Comprehensive services Acute Psychiatric illness, Anxiety, Addictions, Depressions, Dementia, Schizophrenia and other Psychological Problems.
- Psychotherapy, Counseling, Behavior therapy and Psychological testing services are available.
- Well-ventilated, furnished accommodation for Inpatients, Comfortable arrangements for visitors and out patients.
- Recreation facilities, Yoga classes and group therapy sessions for patients.
- Emphasis on continuing Education Programs.
- Psychiatry library.
- Affordable care and good treatment facilities