Dr. M.S.Reddy, DPM, MD(Psych)
Asha Hospital, a premier Institute of Psychiatry in the private sector at Hyderabad. Apart from providing clinical care, the Hospital is recognised as a postgraduate training centre in Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology and Mental Health Nursing.
Dr. Sai Kumar Reddy. M (Dr. M.S.Reddy) is the Founder, Director and senior consultant at Asha Hospital.
After completing his training in Psychiatry at Christian Medical College, Vellore, he worked as faculty at the Christian Medical College, Vellore for 2 years and worked as a consultant at various corporate Hospitals in Hyderabad.
He has been in clinical practice for the last 32 years.
- He is the Past President and Secretary of A.P. Chapter of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- Past President of Alzheimer’s and Related Disorders Society (ARDSI), Hyderabad Chapter
- Member of Academic Advisory Committee for Health Psychology in University of Hyderabad.
- Editor-Indian journal of Psychological Medicine since 2007.
- Executive Member Of H.U.T.S. (Human Understanding And Tolerance Society), H.U.T.S. Organizes Public Awareness Lectures In Psychological Medicine Every Month At Hyderabad
- Conducted Workshops In Personality Development At Osmania University For Students Of Management Courses.
- Director - Asha Bipolar Clinic (ABC) since Oct 2010
- Hony' Secretary General -Indian Association Of Private Psychiatry (IAPP) since oct 2010
- Council member - Asian Network Of Bipolar Disorders (ANBD)