- Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) or PG diploma in the concerned speciality. The PG diploma candidates must have worked one year in a P.G centre/Institution and have submitted Project/Dissertation. Candidates who have studied in countries outside India and passed medical PG examination are also eligible to join, provided they produce the following certificates:
- Equivalent certificates issued by MCI, New Delhi
- Temporary registration certificate issued by MCI, New Delhi
- Registration with Telangana Medical Council
- Age not exceeding 45 years of the year of admission
- Fitness: The candidate should produce a medical certificate of sound health issued by a civil surgeon
Stipend: For Non Sponsored candidates, Stipend equivalent to that of a senior resident in a government institution prevailing at that time will be paid to the fellow by the institute where the candidate is admitted for the fellow ship course. The University will not give any stipend to the candidates
Course fee: The annual course fee of Rs.36,000/- per candidate has to be paid by the candidate and demand draft should be drawn in favour of Registrar, KNRUHS, TS, Warangal payable at Warangal.
Admission is strictly based on merit as per marks in MD/MS and interview with 50 % weight age for each.
The duly filled application should reach the office of the Managing Director, Asha Hospital on or before 02-12-2023 by 5pm, the soft copies of application with documents may initially be sent to email@example.com
The date of interview for selection will be on 08-12-2023 and the candidates should reach the office of Asha Hospital by 11:00am.